Communication and Marketing Tools
Social Media - Three Judging Categories
Social Media entries are now submitted entirely online. Please visit www.3cma.org/SocialMedia to enter/submit entries in this category.
- Best Campaign Use
- Best use of Facebook
- Other (Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Etc.)
Video - Six Judging Categories
Video entries are now submitted entirely online. Please visit www.3cma.org/videoentry to enter/submit entries in this category.
- Education/Training (educates public/employees on a specific issue)
- Interview/Talk Show/News Programming
- One-Time Special Programming
- Promotional Video
- Public Service Announcement (no longer than two minutes)
- Regularly Scheduled Programming
Marketing and Tools - Six Judging Categories
Printed Publications - Six Judging Categories
- Best use of a Promotional Item
- Branding/New Logo/Etc.
- Economic Development
- Government Service Delivery/Community Issue (Innovative program, service or delivery system improvements for meeting resident needs. Digital programs, services or systems may be included.)
- Marketing Event
- Best Use of Humor
- Annual Report (Reports to communicate year-long accomplishments)
- External Publications (Newsletters/Magazines)
- Reports (Reports other than Annual Reports)
Digital Interactive - Six Judging Categories
Digital Interactive entries are now submitted entirely online. Please visit www.3cma.org/DigitalInteractive to enter/submit entries in this category.
- Electronic Newsletters, Reports, Other (Internal/External)
- Electronic Reports
- Issue Specific Website (Intranet/Extranet, Special Event, Budget Presentation, Surveys, Quick Polls, etc.)
- Mobile App
- Other Media (radio, podcast, Etc.)
- Overall Website
Special Events - Two Judging Categories
Marketing tools and special activities to promote celebrations, dedications, ribbon cuttings and other programs.
- One-Time Event
- Recurring Event