- Read the Rules of Competition
- Two complete copies for each entry submitted (Entry Form, Supporting Materials, Etc.) One copy is sent to a judge in the selected category and the other copy stays at the 3CMA Office as a back-up copy. TV and Video entries are submitted 100% online so only one copy is needed for those particular categories.
- Completed Entry Form
- Descriptive Letter
- Supporting Materials (Copies of testimonials; Also photographs of posters and other collateral materials are preferred)
- Short 50 - 75 word descriptor for Guidebook (must be submitted with entry and electronically via the on-line form)
- Entry Fee made payable to 3CMA included with entry (fees are payable in U.S. funds by check, international money order, purchase order (requirement for invoice must be noted) or by an on-line credit card process.
- New for 2016 - TV and Video entries are now submitted entirely on-line. Please visit www.3cma.org/videoentry to enter/submit entries in this category.
- Early Entry Deadline - Postmarked by April 8, 2016
- Savvy Entry Deadline Extended Until Wednesday - June 1, 2016
- Entry mailed to:
Savvy Awards Competition
PO Box 20278
Washington, DC 20041
- Time-sensitive entries sent by FedEx, UPS or similar carries, the address is:
481 Carlisle Drive, 1st Floor
Herndon, VA 20170