3CMA is hosting its 2019 Annual Conference in Denver, CO - September 4 - 6, 2019. At this time, we are accepting speaking proposals
for Breakout Sessions (60 - 75 minutes) and Pre-Conference sessions (2.5 hours).
Play an important role in the leading national conference for local government communicators and marketers. Share local government real-life case studies, lessons learned and cutting-edge ideas with your peers. 3CMA’s goal is to create a balanced conference program. Session proposals should focus on key topics and trends that widely affect jurisdictions of all size. Be dynamic!
Proposed presentations will be reviewed by the Annual Conference Planning Committee.
- The deadline for submission of proposals is Friday - May 17th.
- Conference Registration:
- A discounted registration rate of $400 is available for speakers who plan to attend the full conference.
- No registration fee is requested of speakers who will be present solely for their presentation.
- Speakers are responsible for their own travel expenses.
- Presentations that are clearly intended as a "sales pitch” for a product or service will not be considered.
If selected to present, an LCD projector, wireless microphone, laptop audio and screen will be provided. Additional audio-visual needs may be requested from 3CMA Staff prior to the Annual Conference.
- Formal notification of acceptance will be e-mailed prior to the first week in June.
- All presenters will be asked to provide an electronic version of their presentation (to be made available on-line to conference attendees following the - Annual Conference) no later than September 6th.
Benefits of Presenting
- Presenters receive a registration discount.
- Share your expertise with your peers.
- Receive recognition and feedback about your practice or program.
- Expand your professional portfolio.
or Call 3CMA with any Questions (703) 707-0830