Webinar - Five Ways to Boost Digital Engagement with Your Community
Thursday - March 8, 2018, 2 p.m. Eastern / 11 a.m. Pacific
Sign Up Now as Space is Limited: Webinar Registration
Vision Internet recently surveyed more than 350 city and county leaders to better understand what’s next in digital communications for local government.
Be among the first to hear the results from Vision Internet’s Alyssa Trenkamp and learn how your city’s engagement efforts stack up. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to drop in on a candid conversation with two progressive local government communication practitioners as they weigh in on the survey results and share examples of how they are embracing the latest trends in digital communication.
Hear from Marcie Graham, Marketing and Communications Supervisor for the City of La Quinta, California, and Mike Ekey, Communications Director for the City of Raymore, Missouri, as they share:
Join the conversation on Thursday, March 8, at 11 a.m. Pacific / 2 p.m. Eastern. And, bring your questions!
- How they meet the demands of a diverse population
- The communication channels they find most effective
- The importance of their website as a central communications hub
- How they think about analytics and continuous improvement
- New communication channels that they are considering
Complete details available online!