Annual Conference Call for Presentations
3CMA is hosting its 29th Annual Conference in Anaheim, CA from September 6 - 8, 2017. At this time, we are accepting speaking proposals for breakout sessions (60 minutes) and pre-conference sessions (2.5 hours).
Play an important role in the leading national conference for local government communicators and marketers. Share local government real-life case studies, lessons learned and cutting-edge ideas with your peers. 3CMA’s goal is to create a balanced conference program. Session proposals should focus on key topics and trends that widely affect jurisdictions of all size. Be dynamic!
Proposed presentations will be reviewed by the Annual Conference Planning Committee.
- The deadline for submission of proposals is Wednesday - May 10th.
- Conference Registration:
- A discounted registration rate of $495 is available for speakers who plan to attend the full conference.
- No registration fee is requested of speakers who will be present solely for their presentation.
- Speakers are responsible for their own travel expenses.
- Presentations that are clearly intended as a "sales pitch” for a product or service will not be considered.
If selected to present, an LCD projector, wireless microphone, laptop audio and screen will be provided. Additional audio-visual needs may be requested from 3CMA Staff prior to the Annual Conference.
- You will receive confirmation of your submission via e-mail.
- Formal notification of acceptance will be e-mailed prior to the first week in June.
- All presenters will be asked to provide an electronic version of their presentation (to be made available on-line to conference attendees following the - Annual Conference) no later than September 8th.
your Annual Conference Presentation Proposal On-line
or Call 3CMA with any Questions (703) 707-0830